When you visit the site, automatically we collect the information about your device, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone etc. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view & search.
What We Collect
We collect the below information from the user who registers / purchases from our website
- Contact information including phone number & email address
- Delivery or shipping address including flat or house number, building name, locality
What do we do with the Information Collected
The collected information will be predominantly used for the fulfillment of the orders placed through the website. In addition, we use these information for
- Communicate with you by e-mail, telephone and / or mobile device
- Provide you information on our latest products, promotions & other offerings which we think you may find interesting
- Develop and display content & advertising tailored to your interests on our site
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or survey purposes
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so
How do we get your Consent
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for above mentioned purposes.
All credit / debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Links – When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.